Tuesday 17 June 2014

First Post



The start of something new? Or just the wild maundering of a crazy (eccentric I say!) minion for a single Feline Overlord (Pictured above). Hmm. Brief attack of writers block. Where o where is my gasoline-powered turbo-charged eight-cylinder writer's block wrecking machine. Must be in my other set of pants. Now, where did I leave th- Oh. In the wash. Damn. Back to the drawing board. Feline Overlord is currently sleeping on the fluffy blanket folded up on the comfy couch, from where she (Yes, Feline Overlord is a female, tabby/tortie moggy) can observe the den, lounge and kitchen. When she's not sleeping. Or preparing to sleep. Or something.

More later.


2 comments:

  1. I heartily approve this product and/or service. A++

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your approval is noted and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete